Teachers' Blogs

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Self Assismetn 2nd term

1 What can I do that I couldn't do before?
I can use the grammar form have something done
2 What do I like most?
The speakings and writings
3 What do I do well?
The speaking, the listening and the writing
4 What am I confused about?
Some grammar
5 What do I need help with?
The reverse translation
6 What do I do in English outside the class?
I watch the TV in english, I listen to music and I read books in english. Also I have an italian friend and I talk to her in english
7 What do I need to improve?
Study more
8 What did I learn about culture?
I have learn about Canada and about the differences dances in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Student's Book

WRITING CLUB Writing Classes Who wants to join the writing club? We're holding different classes for the new members. You will learn...